Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa = Big Brother?

So it's Christmas Eve once again, and we're all waiting for Mr. Clause to come down the chimney, invading our privacy and trespassing on our property.

Granted, he gives us toys... but what's his deal?

Let me get this straight. He sees us when we're sleeping, and knows when we're awake. He knows when we've been bad or good, so we have to be good, or else.

Sounds to me like Santa has a ridiculously high amount of cameras placed in obscure areas that we're not yet aware of, having people around the clock (elves? slaves?) always ready to call us out on anything bad we might do. Sounds a lot like Big Brother if you ask me.

I'm scared of someone who is not only watching me at all times, but is ready to at any moment judge my actions as good or bad and punish me for the latter.

Granted, I've heard he just gives you coal if you're "bad", but I want to know what he does with all this information.
For all we know, he's working for the government. If he's able to get into the home of every child in the world in one night, I don't want to know what he's capable of.

Although, toys do rule. I will concede that.


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE VERY UNIMPRESSIVE."Wassssssssssssssssssup."

3 comments:

mgctim said...

Merry Christmas! Happy life!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm... who else knows everything youve done and are doing and is going to judge you for everything? you should be afraid if you dont know who it is.

Its God.

Anonymous said...

wait, God's real??