Sunday, July 4, 2010

My New Favorite Commercial 2

Awhile ago, I discovered my new favorite commercial. It was a Dunkin' Donuts ad that included a couple of dudes with an awesome song in the background.

Yeah, I thought that was cool, but this new Old Spice advertising campaign kind of blows it out of the water in terms of awesome:



So, just as before, Old Spice should do several things:

1. Keep making these commercials, because they're amazingly awesome.

2. Make an entire series of this dude for TV, where hopefully the entire series would involve transitioning weird backgrounds and complex activities that all stream together while he goes about his daily business.

3. Give me an unlimited supply of Old Spice products for totally unintentionally advertising for their company.

Stupid viral videos and their easiness of being liked. I feel like such a tool.

No comments: