Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My New Favorite Commercial

This Dunkin' Donuts commercial came on TV the other night, and the entire 30 seconds, I was in shock. With my DVR, I rewound over and over again until I had watched this thing about 10 times:




Dunkin' Donuts now needs to do several things:

1. Make an entire series of these commericials, because the music is amazingly awesome.

2. Make an entire series of these guys for TV, where hopefully this song will be playing in the background the entire 30 minutes.

3. Give me an unlimited supply of Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee for totally unintentionally advertising for them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Dunkin' Donuts commercials are done by one of my favorite bands, They Might Be Giants. They're incredibly prolific and have been around since 85, so if you'd like to hear more of them you definitely have those options open for you. They just finished their, I think 13th studio album last year.