Monday, July 19, 2010

Titanic Alternate Ending

Yeah, I reacted the same way.

When I found out that Titanic had an alternate ending, and that there was video on YouTube of the filmed version, I thought, "Oh, I bet it's a parody where Jack lives or something this should be greeeeat."

I'm using italics to signify immense sarcasm here, in case you can't tell.

But no, this is the completely real alternate ending that (whoever wrote Titanic) had stationed to end the movie (you might as well skip to the three minute mark):



So apparently Rose got all crazy and so did that searching-for-treasure guy. Whatever. It's probably good that Titanic didn't accidentally turn into a thriller like this after watching several hours worth of people dying in a catastrophic disaster.

1 comment:

Owen Dennis! said...

That was horrible. That movie was mere seconds away from being the worst movie ever.