Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Most Important Site on the Internet?

Well, I think it might have happened. I think I might have finally found the most important site on the Internet. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that my website is the best site on the Internet, but it may not be the most important.

Now, what might be the specifications and attributes of the most important website on the Internet? Well, I would expect it to diligently follow a few criteria:

1. It should have something to do with movies.

2. It should have something to do with counting something mundane within those movies.

3. It should be run by people whose greatest motivation is boredom.

4. It should make me laugh.

5. Wikipedia doesn't count.

I have only found one website in my life that has completely satisfied all the above criteria, and that is a glorious website called BodyCounters.com.

Yes, that's right. These dudes are actually cool enough to, presumably, carry around a notebook to every movie, marking down a check at the site of someone dying.

What's hilarious to me, is that they actually have a distinguished criteria all on their own on what actually classifies as a death. What's that? someone died in a dream? Doesn't count. These guys are ruthless.

So, what movie has the highest death count? You'll never guess...


Yeah, that's right. The most violent, murderous (whoa, murderous is a word?) film in the history of cinema involves a guy named Arthur and his small robot friend Marvin.

No comments: