Friday, June 25, 2010

I don't hate Justin Bieber

Okay, this might allot to me getting some flack, but I've decided that (so far), I don't hate Justin Bieber.

I understand that it's the "cool thing" right now, especially on the Internet, to hate him, but I've decided to not conform to that crowd.

Outside of the fact that he's like 12 and already hanging out with girls that everyone else in the world wants to get with, he's actually got some mad music talent. Besides singing, he's way better than me at drums, actually plays the guitar on his own acoustic versions (it's only like one or two chords, but whatever) he can do this too and I can't, and is pretty cool to little three year old fans.

Now, granted, he doesn't know what "German" means, but this video alone should prove that he's minimally, pretty funny:


I guess at least what I'm saying is that there are celebrities out there who deserve our hate way much more than Justin Bieber.

No comments: