Monday, August 24, 2009

Sitting on the Toilet

I want to understand the motivation someone has to want to spend a lot of time on the toilet.

It's a completely foreign idea to me, the idea of seeking out something to read and then sitting on a toilet for twenty minutes.

What are you doing on that toilet for so long? You're sitting and reading some People magazine while doing what?

There's no way you're pooping that entire time, so, are you just pretending to poop for a long time and then letting it all fly at the end? Or are you getting it all out of the way quick and then letting it dry while you find out who Angelina Jolie has adopted this week?


It's pretty gross if you ask me. I've never (unless wayyy constipated) sat on a toilet for more than just a couple minutes. I think you're a freak if you grab something to read and head to the toilet, because reading gossip tabloids while having things pop out your ass is weird to me.

In a perfect world (my world), people are on and off the toilet in less than two minutes. Any more, and you're making a game out of it. Any less, and I don't want to know how you go about your business.

Pooping is not a game, people. It's a very serious subject.

1 comment:

Rora said...

My dad fucking has a chair in the bathroom... I'm assuming he uses it to prop up his feet. He also takes a cup of coffee in with him. And multiple books. And he spends about an hour in there. I think he has recently added a space heater. It pisses me off so hard, I'm so glad I'm not living there.