Saturday, August 8, 2009

Craig Ferguson Explains Why Everything Sucks


Now, due to my undying allegiance towards Conan O'Brien (formerly of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, the best talk show in the history of mankind), I've been unable to catch many other late night talk shows that happened to be on at the same time.


On CBS though, that guy who used to be on The Drew Carrey Show, Craig Ferguson, apparently has been tearing shit up on the Late Late Show and none of us even noticed. I would never give him the time of day when Conan hosted Late Night, but since that horrible giggly Jimmy Fallon took over, it's time to search for alternatives (Jimmy Kimmel doesn't count as being on at the same time).

Anyway, this Craig Ferguson guy seems to be not only funny but his jokes seem to be far more thought out than other late night comedians on standard television. I caught this video online the other day, "Why Everything Sucks," and I can't stop thinking about it.

Watch until the end. I now want to watch Craig Ferguson's show.

No comments: