Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jesse Ventura: The TV Show


Kennedy Assassination? Hoax. 9/11? Totally fixed.

These are the types of pressing issues that Jesse Ventura, the former governor and fake wrestling actor will be tackling in his upcoming television show on truTV.

As if being an obnoxious (albeit sometimes correct) Mexican surfer hippy dude [no, he actually is a Mexican surfer hippy dude now] isn't enough to satisfy Jesse Ventura these days, he's decided to become a reality TV star.

I mean, I guess the show could be interesting to watch, in a car-accident type of way, but I have no doubts that the entire series will be pure gold in terms of laughs (at the expense of Ventura).

I know Ventura is an intelligent man, but I can't help but think that he would give more credence to his political opinions if he didn't blow his load on stupid reactionary crap like this every so often.

No comments: