Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vault = Surge

I was recently drinking one of Coca Cola's latest attempts to ripoff Mountain Dew, this one called Vault.

It sparked something inside the brains of my taste buds that got them to remembering a taste they tasted long ago.

Vault is Surge. It tastes
exactly how I remember Surge tasting.

If you don't remember Surge, you're probably under the age of 15 or over the age of 30. Me and all of my friends were addicted to the overly-caffeinated taste of Mountain Dew + more sugar.

It was the cool drink. And you could tell, because people who drank it also rode skateboards. And skateboards are cool because commercials tell me they are.

The thing is, Surge was cool and Vault isn't. Nobody cares.

Visit here to try to help the brave people fighting to get Surge back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like either to be honest, sorry. :(