Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Perpetual Motion

I refuse to believe that perpetual motion is not possible.

Obviously, many people claim that perpetual motion is an "impossibility" due to the laws of physics that command the world in which we live in.

I think that this is a horrible stance to take because I have several ideas as to how I believe humanity can create perpetual motion, and I believe I will elaborate on them here:

1. Magic
People who like to call themselves "scientists" generally mock the idea of magic and ignorantly decree that it's nothing but illusionary acting. I say SCREW THEM. Magic is totally awesome, and I bet David Blaine could totally make a perpetual motion device.


2. Witchcraft
Slightly differing from magic, witchcraft uses more spiritual means to attain its ends. Now, we might have a lack of witches (or wizards) currently in the public, but I believe there are measures we can take to get some to come out of the woodwork. For instance, what if we gave them a reward? Like some gold or something.


3. PsychicsIf psychics can read minds and/or predict the future, why can't they tell us how to break physics? I think we all know they're hiding something.


4. Pretending
Confusing at first, this idea is brilliant. First, what one needs to do is pretend they've finally invented a perpetual motion device.

Then, they need to sell it (probably to some oil-rich Middle Eastern country fellow).

Then the "inventor" needs to take the trillions of dollars from the deal and run and go pay some other guy to come up with a perpetual motion device. With enough money, I bet that other guy will be able to come up with something.



5. Time Travel
If we invent a means to travel to the future, we can travel to a time where they've already invented a perpetual motion device. Then we can come back to our dimension with the knowledge and have it for our own.


It's just that simple, people.

No comments: