Friday, June 6, 2008

Hulk Movie

Why is there a new Hulk movie coming out?

There was just a Hulk movie. FIVE YEARS AGO.

There is no legitimate reason as to why there should be a remake, or a "re-imagining" of a movie, especially a movie with a plot line this dull (some dude gets angry and thus gets big and green) this quickly.

I don't care how good of an actor Edward Norton is.
I don't care that the first one was horrible.
I don't care that this new one will be "more true" to the comic books.

It's just stupid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to do a double take when I read that. Why exactly would someone be shocked a comic book movie would have sequel come out years later. They never hear of Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, or Blade before?

Taylor said...

No, dude. It's not a sequel. It's a REMAKE. Hence, my explaining how it's a remake.

Anonymous said...

The hulk seems quite homoerotic.

Unknown said...

So does that mean we are going to see it together?

Taylor said...

Only because Edward Norton is in it, will I consider seeing it.