Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scratching Your Back

Why in the world can't we scratch every part of our backs? It's a bunch of hullabaloo (yes, hullabaloo) that I can't scratch the dead center of my back.

How can it be possible that our bodies can suck so much. Looking at my blog on how much we suck at evolving from yesterday, I just can't help but hate on humanity's evolutionary patterns. Because they suck.

I shouldn't have to grab a stick and/or other person to scratch my back. I should have arms that can reach any part of my body, without having to resort to growing out my fingernails to disgustingly long lengths.

I'm assuming that's why people who grow out their fingernails do so, to scratch their backs...


This guy must have had a really bad itch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hullabaloo indeed! You should at least link to outside sources with things such as that: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hullabaloo