Monday, May 25, 2009

Giving 110%

You know what, you can go on and keep giving 110% on whatever rudimentary thing you're doing. You know why I'm so willing to allow you to do so? Because it doesn't make any damn sense to give 110%

I constantly hear people telling their 5 year old kids to go out and give their all when doing things like hitting a baseball off a stationary tee. To give their all, parents will say, a necessitated 110% must be given.

Little do they know, the human body is only able to give 100%, thereby following the laws of mathematics, statistics, and physics.

Or so I thought before writing this article.

What if it is possible to give more than 100%? What would you have to do to do so? If you're able to break the laws of nature, does it then thereby follow that you have found a means of hacking life?

If you can hack life, what else can you do? Can you fly? If you're able to hack life, I'm sure you're able to do cooler things than just hit a baseball off a tee. Like fly.

This subject deserves a lot more analysis on my behalf, and I promise to begin going about my studies in the following months and years. I'm certain my hypothesis, being that all tee ball players know how to fly, will be effectively proven in the coming months.

No comments: