Friday, April 18, 2008

Snowmen

I was thinking about snowmen today for some reason, and I began wondering to myself if I had ever seen a snowwoman.

I mean, how can you really make a snowwoman? Put boobs on the thing? That would look pretty awkward.

If people began doing that, would it give people the go ahead to be able to put phallic-shaped snow on people to denote the sex of the snowman being a male?

I concluded that snowwomen are impossible to be made, and that eventually snowmen will no longer be called snowmen, but rather "snowpeople" in order to be politically correct for people who like forcing other people to be P.C.

There will no longer be sexes within the snowperson community, and eventually all snowpeople will go extinct because there won't be the proper amount of sexes (two) in order to procreate.

Wait, what the hell am I talking about?

No comments: