Monday, November 26, 2007

Will Smith

I want to meet the guy who came up with this formula:+

=


So I see that there's a new Will Smith movie coming out. Let me guess, is it a science fiction movie?

Oh man, how did I guess it!? Oh, maybe it's because EVERY WILL SMITH FLICK IS A SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE.

Of course, I'm ignoring all the bad cop movies he was in, as well as that god awful "Hitch" movie that never seemed to end. Regardless, no one can deny that there seems to be a really strange correlation between Will Smith and robots, aliens, monsters, and/or giant spiders. I still don't think anyone really understands what that "Wild Wild West" movie was about.

Will Smith's new movie also might have the stupidest title I have ever heard: "I Am Legend". Um, ok. Maybe they'll explain the fractured wording in some sort of vague dialog that you can't really make out somewhere in the movie. Kind of how they explained why the hell "The Pursuit of Happyness" was spelled wrong near the end of the movie when nobody cared anymore.

Warner Bros is doing a good job of marketing the movie as a 28 Days Later replica and of course, you have to be some kind of loser to not be a sucker for any movie with zombies in it. No doubt it will top the box office, because everyone loves zombies. Everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fucking suck dude. I've read all of your blogs and it all leads me to believe that you are a 13 year old boy who has way to much free time. Will Smith is the bomb. Fresh Prince of Belair was the shit and there was no aliens involved. Ali, Shark Tale, Pursuit of Happiness, The Legend of Bagger Vance. Yeah I'll give you Independence day and Men in Black but your fucking retarded if you think that Wild Wild West had anything thing to do with sci fi crap. Learn to accurately judge a movie or an actor before you irresponsibly write about it in some fucking blog space.

Anonymous said...

Umm... "The Pursuit of Happyness" is spelled that way because it is spelled wrong at his kid's daycare. And I bet the only reason why you didn't like "Hitch" was the fact that you have no girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Ha.. I absolutly love how people are getting offended by your blogs. And writing about how you are "retarded" for your own opinions. immature? yes.
Your blogs are kickass.